Fried Pork Dumplings !From williamgag 5 years ago
- 3/4 lb of ground pork shopping list
- 1 1/2 onion shopping list
- 2 bulb of garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of coriander / cilantro shopping list
- 3 tb spoons of fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 pack of won ton dough (usually in the frozen section of your supermarket) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Chop the onion, the garlic and the ginger. Mix with the meat, Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Drop 1 generous teaspoon of the mixture in the middle of each little dough.
- 3. Put a bit of water on the contour of the dough. Roll them and close the dumpling anyway you find cool !
- 4. Put a lot of vegetable or peanut oil and fry the dumplings at 350°.
- 5. Before they burn, get them out of the freakin oil !
- 6. Serve, rate, enjoy and SUBSCRIBE !
The Cookwilliamgag Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!