Mama's Creamy Tuna Noodle DinnerFrom bounce 3 years ago
- 2 Cans tuna in water - and drained - flaked workes best shopping list
- 1/2 smaill white onion dieced really reallly small shopping list
- 3 tps pepper shopping list
- 1 tps celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 tps paperkia shopping list
- 2 cans mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups old cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 2 cups frozeen peas shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 6 cups of penne noodles or another thick noodle shopping list
How to make it
- Boil your noodles till they are half done.
- *put about 3 tps salt in to your boiling water then once boiling for a min add the uncooked noodles. To achive the half cooked (Al dente) let it rapied boil for 5-7 minutes then stain adn run cold water over them *****
- In your caserol dish dump your mushroom soup out, tuna, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese and oinion.
- Mixx together, add noodles and frozen vegg.
- Mixx in spices and stir a few more times from bottem to top
- now sprinkel with the rest of the cheese and back at 415 for 20 min or untill everything is soft
The Cookbounce CFB Greenwood, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!