Crispy Nacho CheeseFrom ecoveg 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Blend the pepper, lime juice, and sea salt.
- 2. In a food processor, pulse the nuts a few times.
- 3. Add the pepper mixture and the remaining ingredients to the nuts. Pulse until mixed but still chunky.
- 4. Spread onto a Teflex lined dehydrator at 115 degrees F for about 6 hours. Flip the sheets over and remove the liners. Dehydrate for an additional 6 hours.
- 5. Break into chunks. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator or freezer.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ecoveg Montreal, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookecoveg Montreal, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!