Cream Cheese Filled StrawberriesFrom jennylebubbles 5 years ago
How to make it
- To Prepare Strawberries: wash, remove green leaves, and scoop out center with a melon baller. Cut a bit off the bottom of the strawberry so that they will sit up on a plate
- Wash blueberries and set aside
- Filling: Place cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, and honey in a medium bowl. mix with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. place mixture in a pastry bag OR sealed zip lock bag to pipe the filling into the strawberries.
- Pipe the cream cheese filling into each strawberry
- sprinkle with brown sugar and top with a blueberry
- serve chilled
The Cookjennylebubbles NA, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!