Cottage Cheese DumplingsFrom alina20 3 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the cheese with egg yolks,sugar,salt,yeast and 200g flour.
- Add the beaten egg white and the rest of the flour after the previous incredients have been mixed properly.Do the dough by hand until is not sticky
- Shape the dough into balls making a hole with your finger in the middle
- Deep fry the dumplings on each side until they are golden brown.
- Serve warm with cream and jam
People Who Like This Dish 0
- alina20 Sheffield, UK
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookalina20 Sheffield, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!