Choked Up Tomato PastaFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 4 oz (dry) gluten free, short cut pasta (such as OrgraN Essential Fibre) shopping list
- 4 artichoke hearts, drained and quartered shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 tbsp tomato paste shopping list
- 2 tbsp dry white wine shopping list
- juice and zest of half a lemon shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 tsp vegan parmesan topping (I like Galaxy) shopping list
How to make it
- In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet coated in cooking spray, saute artichoke hearts for 5-6 minutes over medium heat, until they begin to brown.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, thyme and tomato paste and stir to combine. Cook, stirring well, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine, lemon juice, lemon zest and pasta, season to taste and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately topped with vegan parmesan.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget557 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members
Unusual Combinations82 members