Low Carb Low Fat Cheesecake PieFrom rhondalynne 3 years ago
- * 1 graham cracker, crushed shopping list
- * 2/3 c. boiling water shopping list
- * 1 small pkg. sugar free jello (any flavor, but raspberry, mixed fruit, lemon or orange works great) shopping list
- * 1 c. low fat small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- * 1 8 oz. pkg. fat free cream cheese shopping list
- * 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip Free or Lite shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs on the bottom.
- Stir boiling water into jello; stir at least 2 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Pour into blender and add cottage and cream cheeses.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl and fold in Cool Whip until smooth and well blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Store in fridge.