Chocolate Orange MuffinsFrom Nerfxi 2 years ago
- 175g butter (All chopped up at room temp) shopping list
- 175 dark chocolate (Yet again chopped up) shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs (Lightly Beaten... lightly!) shopping list
- Rind of and orange finely grated, use more if you want more orangey taste. (Not too much like 1 million oranges though =P ) shopping list
- 1 Cup self raising flour shopping list
- 6 Slice of orange cut into halves shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter & chocolate in heat proof bowl over saucepan of simmering water keep stirring until smooth. Add the sugar and stir it until it's all gone.. er dissolved ;) Then remove from heat. Make sure no water gets into the chocolate though it will ruin it =(
- Add yer eggs and rind and beat until well combined. (Wooden spoon for some reason does it better for this I don't know why)
- Sift flour and cocoa and fold it into mixture until just combined, don't overbeat it! It'll become all thick and heavy then you'll be eating and orange rock lol.
- Fill patty cases up with the mixture, this makes 12 so a muffin tray should do. Then lay your orange slices on top. Bake it for 20-25minutes. Do the skewer pokey test if it comes out clean your al good ;)
The CookNerfxi Candy Mountain, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!