Caramel PieFrom Nerfxi 5 years ago
- shortbread pastry shopping list
- 4 dessert spoons flour shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 6 eggs separated shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 dessert spoons butter shopping list
- dash of vanilla essence shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 4 table spoons castor sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1) half cook shortbread pastry in oven(180 degrees C) until light brown in a 10 inch pastry dish, then cool.
- 2)mix flour, milk, brown sugar, salt, vanilla essence 4 egg yolks in a saucepan
- 3)put saucepan on stove(high) and mix until thick. Remove from stove and cool.
- 4)beat egg whites until they form a peak, gradually bed castor sugar.
- 5) add cooled caramel mixture to pastry dish and spread evenly.
- 6)add meringue to top of caramel and spread evenly.Cook in oven on 180 until meringue is golden brown.
The CookNerfxi Candy Mountain, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!