Pork Ribs with Vegetables aka ABC soupFrom wokkingmum 10 years ago
- 4 to 5 pieces of pork ribs; blanched shopping list
- 1 medium sized potatoes; skinned and cut in big pieces shopping list
- 1 carrot; skinned and cut in big pieces shopping list
- 1 large onion; cut in quarters shopping list
- 1 celery; sliced shopping list
- 2 ear of corn; chopped into 8 pieces shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a pot, bring water to boil.
- Add pork ribs and vegetables.
- When it starts to boil, lower the fire and let it simmer for 3 hours or longer.
- Add salt to taste (though I don’t think it’s needed)