Bruschetta Al Pomodoro Formaggio BiancoFrom chefrehman 5 years ago
- For toasted bread shopping list
- Slices of baguette bread : 2 pieces shopping list
- olive oil : 05 Ml shopping list
- For feta cheese & tomato salsa shopping list
- tomatoes, finely diced : 50 gm shopping list
- feta cheese : 25 gm shopping list
- black olive Slice : 10 gm shopping list
- garlic, peeled : 05 gm shopping list
- Dry red peppers : 01 gm shopping list
- extra-virgin olive oil : 20 ml shopping list
- salt : to taste shopping list
- basil leaves : 02 gm shopping list
- black pepper : 01 gm shopping list
- For skewers shopping list
- black olive : 50 gm shopping list
- Cherry tomato : 50 gm shopping list
- wooden skewers : 1 piece shopping list
- For pesto sauce shopping list
- basil : 100 gm shopping list
- olive oil : 50 ml shopping list
- Chopped garlic : 05 gm shopping list
- pine nuts : 02 gm shopping list
- parmesan cheese grated : 05 gm shopping list
- salt : 01 gm shopping list
- Pepper : 01 gm shopping list
- For honey Balsamic Reduction shopping list
- balsamic vinegar : 100 ml shopping list
- honey : 30 gm shopping list
How to make it
- For Toasted Bread
- Grill the bread on both sides until golden brown. Lightly rub the garlic on the surface of the bread.
- For Feta cheese & tomato Salsa
- In a bowl mix tomato, cheese, slice olive basil, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- For Skewers
- Using wooden skewers, soak them in plenty of water for about 10 minutes. Alternate the Cherry Tomato with Olive black on wooden and grill in pan medium-high heat.
- For Pesto sauce
- Place basil leaves in small batches in food processor and whip until well chopped. Add pine nuts and garlic, blend again. Add parmesan cheese blend while slowly adding olive oil, stopping to scrape down sides of container. Process basil pesto it forms a thick smooth paste. Repeat until all ingredients are used, mix all batches together well.
- For Honey Balsamic Reduction
- On medium heat, bring the balsamic vinegar and honey to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the mixture is reduced to half. Should take about 10 minutes of simmering. Mixture will thicken as it cools so be sure to time this correctly with your meal.
- Arrange bread on plate Distribute uniformly Feta cheese & tomato Salsa on the bread. Arrange skewer aside and drizzle pesto and balsamic. Garnish with fresh lettuce.
The Cookchefrehman New Delhi, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!