Spring Roll WrappersFrom cherrylerouge 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Sift all the dry ingredients together.
- 2. In separate bowl, mix the eggs, oil and water . Then pour this mixture into the dry ingredients to form a batter. Mix well,making sure you don't have any clumps in the batter.
- 3. Cover and set aside in a cool place for about hour.
- 4. Heat a nonstick frying pan and put cooking oil on it.
- 5. Pour in a little batter and quickly swirl it around to make a thin crepe looking wrap. You don't have to flip it to cook the other side, make sure that it doesn't turn brown on you. Take it out of the pan when it looks like it has set.
- 6. Repeat.
- 7. Use to make Spring Rolls or Summer Rolls
The Cookcherrylerouge Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!