Sharks Fin SoupFrom wokkingmum 9 years ago
How to make it
- Drain water from the pack of shark’s fin.
- In a pot of boiling water, steam the shark’s fin and dried scallop in a bowl of stock for 10 minutes.
- In another pot boil the chicken stock.
- Add in the shark’s fin and dried scallop.
- Add the oyster sauce and salt for taste.
- When it starts to boil, gradually add in the potato flour mixture till you get the right thickness.
- Turn off heat.
- Now add in the egg gradually.
- Serve with pepper and vinegar
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating2 people
okay, I guess that's one of the reason some people decided to be a vegetarian?
It's a once a year thing for us if we can affort and available anyway. There's always vegetarian shark's fin. We tried that this year and it wasnt half as bad!wokkingmum in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!