Bourbon Bread Pudding With Butterscotch SauceFrom mbelisle 3 years ago
- 1 16-ounce loaf unsliced French bread shopping list
- 2 cups skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free butterscotch flavoured sundae syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Trim crust from bread and discard the crust. Cut the bread into 1 inch cubes and arrange cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 18 minutes or until toasted.
- Combine skim milk, brown sugar, bourbon, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl and stir well. Add bread cubes and raisins and toss gently. Cover and chill 45 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into a 9" square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 25 minutes or until pudding is set.
- Heat syrup in the microwave 30 seconds or until warm. Serve 1 tbsp of syrup over each of 9 pudding portions.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!