Cranberry Pumpkin CupcakesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- pinch of nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 15 oz can of pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a cupcake pan with paper or silicone liners. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and powder, and spices; set aside. In a separate bowl, cream the sugars and butter together until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin puree, stirring until fully combined. Fold in the cranberries.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until just combined. Pour batter into prepared cupcake tins, filling each tin approximately 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a tester comes out clean. Allow to fully cool, then frost as desired or sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!