Lemon Poppyseed FishFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place the fish fillets on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small dish stir together the lemon zest and poppy seeds.
- Brush the top side of the fillets with the egg white, then sprinkle with a generous amount of the poppy seed mixture.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the fish, seed side down, and cook 2 minutes.
- Flip fillets carefully and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve over beds of spinach or lemon rice (or lemon-spinach rice!)
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!