Vegan Oatmeal Raisin CookiesFrom stormy_ide_girl 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup vegan margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup soymilk, or other milk replacer shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 3 cups rolled or quick cooking oatmeal shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2) Beat together the sugar, brown sugar, margarine and vanilla until smooth and fluffy. Add the soy milk and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and spices, and stir until well mixed. Add the remaining ingredients. Batter will be very thick.
- 3) Drop by 3 inch balls onto cookie sheet and flatten slightly. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until done.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!