Gluten - Corn - Soy - And Dairy - Free BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups white bean flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice baby cereal (President's Choice (used for NI) or Earth's Best Organics are both gluten and dairy free) shopping list
- 2 tsp GF baking powder (or combine 2 tsp cream of tartar and 1/2 tsp baking soda) shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp instant yeast shopping list
- 1 cup warm water shopping list
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened rice milk shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fine salt shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with "safe" nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, rice cereal, baking powder and yeast, stirring well.
- In a pot, combine water and tapioca flour, whisking smooth.
- Bring to a boil and cook 1-2 minutes, until thick. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat together rice milk, sugar, egg whites and salt until frothy.
- Beat in the tapioca mixture, then mix the whole thing into the dry ingredients.
- Beat smooth.
- Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Bake 45 minutes, tenting with foil after 25 minutes.