Avocado Sopa De LimaFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- 2 cups water shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 cup white rice shopping list
- 3 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tbs, chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes shopping list
- juice of 1 lime. shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 2 cups water and salt to a boil in a saucepan. Add the rice, bring back to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, simmer the broth, remaining 1 cup of water, cumin, chili powder, and rice over medium-high heat just until warmed through
- Just before serving, stir in the avocado. Add the lime juice a little at a time, tasting to prevent the soup from becoming too tart. Stir gently and serve hot.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!