Roasted VegetablesFrom pamela 10 years ago
- 3 Yukon Gold (or baking) potatoes, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 small butternut squash, cut into cubes shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers, seeds removed and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- salt and black pepper (freshly ground) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Mix together the Yukon Gold potatoes, sweet potato, squash, and red bell peppers, in a large sized bowl. Divide the onion quarters into pieces, then add to the mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine thyme, rosemary, vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper then toss with vegetables until they are coated well. Arrange them evenly on a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, (or until vegetables are cooked through and slightly browned.)