Bread Machine PanettoneFrom nativeprincess 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 tsp dry yeast shopping list
- 2 cups plus 1 tbsp bread flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 5 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp dry skim milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp lukewarm water shopping list
- 5 tbsp sweet unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 medium egg shopping list
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins soaked in rum (drained after soaking) shopping list
- 3 tbsp candied orange peel slices (I have substituted dried mixed fruit) shopping list
- A little orange zest shopping list
How to make it
- Put dry yeast in inner pot. Add remaining dry ingredients and lukewarm water. Add egg, butter, and vanilla extract. Press the select button for sweet bread. Press the start button. (Do not use the preset timer)
- The electronic beeper sounds 10 times -five minutes before the secondary kneading is finished. At this signal, add raisins and candied orange peel (or mixed dry fruit) and orange zest.
- After taking out the baked bread from the pan, cool slightly, slice and enjoy with a little butter. Also makes great french toast!
The Cooknativeprincess Magalia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!