Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom Jimswife 4 years ago
- One or two cans of tuna (one large white albacore) shopping list
- Your choice of noodles, (I like spiral, holds more cheese 8oz or 16, more is more) shopping list
- One can of Campell’s Cedar cheese Soup shopping list
- Fill can with milk shopping list
- frozen peas (at least 1 ½ cups) shopping list
- Shredded Cheddar Jack cheese (about 2 cups) shopping list
- Dry Italian bread crumbs (1 cup) shopping list
- parmesan cheese( ¼ to ½ cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil noodles al dente they will finish in the oven, then drain. Then in a 2 quart or 1, depends on how much you have made Add cheese soup, milk, and peas stir until well blended. Add 1 cup of cheese and tuna, stir.
- in separate bowel, bowel mix dry bread crumbs, rest of shredded cheese and parmesan cheese sprinkle on top then bake at 350 for 20 to 30 min, or until cheese and bread crumbs are a golden brown.
The CookJimswife Milwuakee, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!