Cheesy Noodle BakeFrom katethirtynine 4 years ago
- 1 box rotini noodles cooked to aldente shopping list
- 1.5 lbs hamburger cooked or italian sausage or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 can crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce (2 if you like saucier) shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 chopped tomato shopping list
- mushrooms sliced or canned shopping list
- 2 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (preferably real) shopping list
- 1/4 cup green pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- italian seasoning/herb combination shopping list
How to make it
- Cook Hamburger.
- Cook Noodles, return noodles to pot after draining.
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Add Hamburger to noodle pot, crushed tomatos, mushroom soup, water, zuchini and mix.
- Pour into large casserole dish,(pre sprayed) spread to even out.
- Top with chopped tomatoes, onions, bacon bits, mushrooms, green pepper.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with mozzerella
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let set for 5 mins. minimum.
- If making ahead cover with tinfoil. Reheat at 350* covered for 30 - 45 minutes. addition 10 minutes uncovered. Let set for 5 min.
The Cookkatethirtynine Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!