Shrimp And Crabmeat Cream Cheese WontonsFrom justlikemikey 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Open wrappers and spread them on a sheet of wax paper
- 2.In the middle of each one place about a teaspoon of cream cheese
- 3.then alternate between the crabmeat and the shrimp and place it on top of the cream cheese then you will place a couple of diced up scallions on top and wet the edges of the wrapper and fold them. If you don't know how the wonton wrapper can show you better than I can lol.
- 4.In your deep fryer or a sturdy pot heat your oil on medium high. Place about 4 to 5 wontons in oil at a time. when they are golden brown or they start to float they are done.
- 5. Enjoy
The Cookjustlikemikey Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!