Artichoke, Chick Pea And Spinach SaladFrom exitmusic384 6 years ago
- Can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 280g jar of artichokes in oil, drained and quartered shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chickpeas, quartered artichokes, red onion, and garlic in a large salad bowl. Add baby spinach and mix lightly.
- For the dressing, whisk the lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss gently to mix.