Crazy Chocolate Chip Zucchini CookiesFrom cookingcrazy 6 years ago
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded using a grater or food processor shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 T. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup organic sucanat (dehydrated cane sugar juice) – or substitute brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate, chopped into small chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- 2) In a large mixing bowl, beat egg lightly. Mix with butter.
- 3) Mix in sucanat (brown sugar) and vanilla to combine.
- 3) In another large mixing bowl mix flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda. Slowly blend into butter/egg mix making sure not to overbeat.
- 4) Gently stir in shredded zucchini. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- 5) Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Flatten with the back of the spoon.
- 6) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are just browning. Cookies will continue to bake out of oven so don’t over bake. Cool on rack. Enjoy!
The Cookcookingcrazy Qeens, U.S
- Not added to any groups yet!