Mushroom And Fettuccine With Red Pepper FlakesFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 8 oz dry fettuccine shopping list
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2-1 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs sliced cremini mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry red or white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain pasta reserving 1/2-1 cup of the pasta water: set aside
- Heat butter and oil in a saute pan over medium-high. When bubbles subside add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms, cooking until they release their liquid and it's nearly evaporated, about 20 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with wine, simmering until nearly evaporated.
- Add fettuccine to pan and stir in pasta water, 1/4 cup at a time, until it loosely coats pasta.
- Off heat, toss pasta with Parmesan and season with salt. Garnish each serving with chopped parsley.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!