Chocolate Chip - Oatmeal CookiesFrom GourmetJeannie 4 years ago
- 2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Set aisde
- Cream together the shortening, brown sugar, and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy, using an electric mixer at medium speed
- Add the eggs, one at a time
- Beat well after each addition
- Blend in the vanilla
- Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
- Blend well
- Stir in the oats, chocolate pieces, and the walnuts.
- Drop the mixture by teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto greased
- baking sheets.
- Bake in 350 F for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Remove from the baking sheets
- Cool on wire racks
The CookGourmetJeannie Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!