Choco Chip CookiesFrom anupama_a8386 6 years ago
- butter - 125 gms shopping list
- fine sugar - 125 gms shopping list
- vanilla - 1 tbsp shopping list
- egg - 1 shopping list
- Choco chips - 1/2 cup (melted in microwave or double boiler) shopping list
- flour - 150 gms shopping list
- cocoa - 30 gms shopping list
- baking soda - 1 tsp shopping list
- salt - Pinch shopping list
- Choco chips - 1/2 cup shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt.
- 2. In a bowl take butter, sugar and cream it (mix well till it becomes smooth).
- 3. Add melted chocolate, egg and beat well.
- 4. add dry ingredients, choco chip and mix well.
- 5. Bake in pre-heated oven at 375 F for 20 min.
- 6. Remove and let it cool on rack.
The Cookanupama_a8386 Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!