Apple, Goat Cheese, And Proscuitto TurnoverFrom bojangles42 5 years ago
- bread dough shopping list
- 1 cup warm water shopping list
- 2 teas salt shopping list
- 1 T honey shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 olive oil shopping list
- 1 pkg dry yeast shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 3 granny smith apples cored and sliced thin. shopping list
- 8 oz proscuitto, thinly sliced shopping list
- 8 oz goat cheese (I use chevre) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the water, honey , and yeast together and let proof.
- Stir together the flour, oil, and salt.
- Mix the yeast mixture into the flour mixture
- Turn out and knead for 10 minutes
- Let rise until doubled
- Punch down the dough and cut into 12 pieces.
- Roll each piece out to an 8" circle
- Add 1/4 of an apple in slices on one half of the circle
- Top with 3/4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- Top with 3/4 oz procuitto
- Fold the empty half over and seal the edges by rolling and pinching
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 F
- Serve Warm
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!