Shrimp EtouffeeFrom kvenglar 6 years ago
- 1 stick margarine shopping list
- 1 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 pounds shrimp, cleaned shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt margarine in pan and add vegetables. Saute until onion is wilted. Add shrimp and simmer 20 minutes. Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to shrimp. Simmer another 20 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste and serve over hot cooked rice.
The Cookkvenglar Fort Worth, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!