Vegan Creamy Spinach - Artichoke DipFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/2 vidalia onion, diced shopping list
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 10 oz canned artichoke hearts, drained well shopping list
- 10.3 oz low-fat silken tofu (Mori-Nu) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Galaxy foods vegan Parmesan shopping list
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 5 tbsp white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1 tsp dried parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In some non-stick spray in a large, non-stick pan, saute onion, spinach and artichoke hearts until onion is soft, about 6 minutes.
- In a food processor, puree tofu, vegan Parmesan, nutritional yeast, garlic, vinegar, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Pour tofu mixture into a bowl and add sauteed mixture, folding in.
- Smooth into a small, lightly greased ramekin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members