Chocolate Chip Zucchini BrowniesFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 cups shredded zucchini shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease an 8x11 baking pan with cooking spray, set aside
- In a stand mixer, combine sugar, canola oil, and flour, combine until mixture resembles sand. While mixing, on low, add cocoa, zucchini, vanilla extract, salt and baking soda. Mix until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 min. or until a toothpick comes out clean and he brownies are set.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut brownies into squares and serve.
- Recipe adaped from Food Finery
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!