Beef TipsFrom lmfansler 4 years ago
- 1 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 lbs cubed beef stew meat shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 (0.75 oz) packet dry brown gravy mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Saute onion until translucent.
- 2. Add meat. Cook on high until meat is browned.
- 3. Add 2 cups water, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to meat.
- 4. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- 5. Combine gravy mix and 1 cup water. Add gravy to meat mixture.
- 6. Bring to boil stirring frequently until sauce thickens.
- *I will usually marinate my meat in the water, soy and Worcestershire sauce prior to starting to cook.
The Cooklmfansler Cameron, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!