Stew Lo Bak (chinese Turnips) And Pork RibsFrom quaypocooks 5 years ago
- ½ kg pork ribs shopping list
- 1.3 kg lo bak (Chinese turnips) cut in chunks shopping list
- 5 dried chilies shopping list
- 2 tb oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 cube chicken stock (without msg) shopping list
- 1 bulb garlic chopped shopping list
- salt and white pepper to taste shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- Boil pork rib, drained and set aside. Heat oil in wok, add garlic and fry till fragrant. Add pork ribs, dried chili and fry on high heat until the meat looks somewhat dry. Add lo bak (Chinese turnips) and continue frying for 2 mins. Add oyster sauce, chicken stock and water. The water should cover all the ingredients with 1 in. of water above it. Bring to boil and turn heat to low and stew for 1 hour.
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!