Baking Powder DoughnutsFrom circlemoon8 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar, add the eggs, well-beaten, and then the milk.
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and nutmeg together and add them to the butter mixture.
- Roll out 1/2" thick, cut out with a doughnut cutter and fry in deep fat.
- When they are cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!