Shredded Chicken DipFrom Tigerinthekitchen 5 years ago
- 1 large can shredded chicken breasts (or) shopping list
- 3-4 (depending on size) boiled & shredded chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced green onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup (real) bacon bits shopping list
- 12 oz. softened cream cheese (1 bar) shopping list
- few drops lemon juice shopping list
- salt/pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, mix shredded chicken, bacon bits & softened cream cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 min., stirring once at 30 seconds.
- Add diced green onion, lemon juice & salt/pepper... Mix well.
- Microwave again, 30 seconds.
- Let set about 5 mins before serving - The cream cheese gets very hot!
The CookTigerinthekitchen Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!