No Bake Turtle CheesecakeFrom misscandiquik 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the Candiquik according to directions on package
- Blend the candiquik in a large bowl with the cheesecake pudding and cream cheese.
- Then fold in the whipped topping until smooth. Spoon mixture into an 8″ or 9″ graham cracker crust.
- Drizzle chocolate, caramel and chopped nuts on top. Slice and enjoy.
- (Personally, I think this pie is best eaten after it has been chilled for an hour in the refrigerator)
The Cookmisscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!