Greek Cinnamon Chicken ( Greek Isle Chicken)From gotmusicinme 3 years ago
- 4 x chicken breast halves, skin, bone shopping list
- 2 tbl olive oil shopping list
- 1 x onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cl garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 x red bell pepper, cut strips shopping list
- 1 1/2 oz Sun-dried tomato halves, no oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/3 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 x lemon, sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- parsley, chopped, garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken breasts in oil about 5 minutes, turning once.
- Add onion, garlic and red pepper.
- Saute, stirring often, about 4 minutes until onion is limp.
- With kitchen shears, halve tomato halves; stir into skillet with remaining ingredients except parsley.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and cook 5 more minutes until chicken is tender and sauce is slightly reduced.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve over rice, if desired
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!