Banana Pudding With Cool WhipFrom jjksangel 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1 box French vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 box Regular vanilla Instant Pudding shopping list
- 1 can of condensed milk - 14oz. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. banana Flavoring shopping list
- bananas shopping list
- vanilla Waffers - crumbled or whole your choice shopping list
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip - thawed shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine first three ingredients, mix well. Next stir in the condensed milk and banana flavoring. Fold cool whip into mixture. In a large bowl layer : Vanilla Waffers, Bananas, Pudding mixture...repeat till pudding mixture is gone. Top with vanilla waffers. Chill in refrigerater for at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookjjksangel Bonner Springs, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!