Caramelized Onions With Stonewall Kitchen Vidalia Onion Fig SauceFrom valinkenmore 3 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add onions and cook covered until the onions have softened. Remove cover and cook until the onions have dried a bit - not oily from butter. Mix in the Stonewall Kitchen Vidalia Onion Fig Sauce.
- Cook until the onions are dark brown.
- Place Brie on a cooking tray lined with foil or parchment paper. Top with onion mixture.
- Bake until cheese is melty and beginning to ooze. Serve with crackers.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!