Another Holiday Jell-o SaladFrom circlemoon8 6 years ago
- 1 (6 oz.) box each of strawberry, lemon, lime Jello shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) carton of sour cream (room temperature) shopping list
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 lg. can of crushed pineapple (drain, save 1/2 cup juice) shopping list
- 1 box frozen strawberries, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Use a 12 cup mold or bundt pan.
- First layer: Strawberry. Dissolve strawberry Jello with 2 cups of boiling water then add strawberries. Mix with hand mixer for 10 seconds. Pour into mold and refrigerate. Let set firm before starting the next layer (3 to 4 hours.)
- Second Layer: Lemon. Dissolve lemon Jello with 2 cups of boiling water. Add sour cream and cream cheese, mixing until lumps disappear. Pour onto first layer, and let set until firm (approximately 3 to 4 hours).
- Third Layer: Lime. Dissolve lime Jello with 2 cups boiling water. Add drained pineapple and pineapple juice. Use mixer to mix thoroughly, and pour on second layer and refrigerate until firm.
- Substitutions: Raspberry Jello with frozen raspberries; orange Jello with mandarin oranges.