Jell-o SaladFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
- 2 c. apple cider or juice shopping list
- 6 oz. cherry or raspberry Jello (raspberry preferred) shopping list
- 16 oz. pitted dark sweet cherries shopping list
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced celery shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3 oz. soft cream cheese shopping list
- 1 c. applesauce shopping list
How to make it
- Bring cider to boil, dissolve Jello in cider; set aside. Drain cherries, reserve syrup. Cut cherries in half; set aside. Add enough water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups, stir into Jello. Take 2 cups of above and set aside. Chill rest until partially set. To partially set Jello add celery, nuts and cherries. Put into 6 1/2 cup mold, chill until almost firm.
- With Jello that has been set aside add cream cheese. Stir until fluid, add applesauce. Put into mold. Chill until set. Line with lettuce.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔