Peanut Butter CupsFrom jjksangel 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the top half off of the muffin cups so that they are shallower. Place the muffin cups inside a muffin pan, makes it easier to fill and form the cups.
- Break up 1/2 the package of the almond bark and melt it in the microwave or stove top, which ever you perfer, stir as you go.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon a portion of the chocolate into the middle of a muffin cup. Draw the chocolate up the edges of the cup with the back of the spoon, this is to form the sides. After forming the bottom and sides, place in refrigerator for a few mins to harded.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter and salt. Microwave for approx. 1 - 2 mins. just till the peanut butter is softened. This will help the peanut butter to go into the cups easier. Then take out the formed cups and spoon in approx. 1 1/2 tsp of peanut butter into each cup. Make sure the peanut butter stays in the middle. When done set aside.
- Next melt the other half of the almond bark and spoon over peanut butter untill you can't see the peanut butter anymore. Place in refrigerator for at least 5 mins. before serving.
- Notes: I have used regular peanut butter and it taste ok. Also, I don't cut the muffin cups, I just cover the bottom and sides half way up the cup. With the cups not being cut, for me, it makes it easier to peel away.
The Cookjjksangel Bonner Springs, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!