Angel Hair Oglio Olio With FennelFrom quaypocooks 5 years ago
- 1) Angel Hair spaghetti shopping list
- 2) Sliced garlic shopping list
- 3) Chopped green onion shopping list
- 4) Chopped fennel shopping list
- 5) Chopped spring onion shopping list
- 6) Chopped cherry tomato shopping list
- 7) Chopped red capsicum shopping list
- 8) Chopped Quaylo parsley shopping list
- 9) olive oil shopping list
- 10) salt & pepper shopping list
- 11) chicken stock cubes shopping list
- 12) green olive stuffed with anchovies shopping list
How to make it
- Boil water with salt to get ready to cook the Angel Hair pasta. Put in pasta when the water is boiling and cook for 9 minutes. In the meantime, sautee the sliced garlic and chopped onion in olive oil till slightly transparent and fragrant. Throw in fennel, red capsicum and Quaylo parsley. Stir fry for about 2 minutes, add chicken stock cubes and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Turn off the fire. After the pasta is cooked, heat up the sauce and throw in pasta, green olive and chopped cherry tomatoes and mixed well. Finally throw in chopped spring onion and your lunch is ready. Any bread will compliment this dish but we had it with Ciabatta bread.
- For those who don’t mind the calories, you can add a teaspoon of Bacon grease. Oolala… it taste really good!!!
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!