Canned Chilly Tuna, Cauliflower And Potato SaladFrom quaypocooks 5 years ago
- 1 can of chilly tuna (mashed) shopping list
- 180 gm cauliflower, cut into smaller florets shopping list
- 1 medium potato (cut into small chunks) shopping list
- ½ medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 10 leaves of iceberg or romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1 tb finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tb extra virgin olive shopping list
- 1 tb lemon juice shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Wash lettuce, spin dry and keep chilled in the fridge. In a large salad bowl, flake the canned tuna, then add extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, chopped white onion, chopped garlic and mix well. Blanch the cauliflower, just enough so that it remains crunchy. Boil potatoes till they just soft (but careful not overcook). Drain both potatoes and cauliflower till completely dry and put into the salad bowl. Add lettuce, salt and black pepper and toss well before serving. This salad taste better when served cold.
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!