Slow Cooker Chicken BurritosFrom sarcasmrocks 5 years ago
- 1 medium garlic clove shopping list
- 1 small red onion shopping list
- 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes with chilies shopping list
- 15 ounce can kidney beans, drained shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp table salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp oregano (optional) shopping list
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 12 medium whole wheat tortillas shopping list
- 3/4 cup reduced fat Mexican style shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place garlic, onions, tomatoes, beans, chili powder, salt, pepper and oregano in a 3 quart slow cooker. Stir well.
- Add chicken and broth
- Cover and cook on low setting for 5 hours
- Drain of liquid.
- To serve: spoon about 1/2 cup of mixture down the middle of a tortilla and top with 1 tsp cheese.
- Yields 1 burrito per serving
- Points: 3 Points per serving