Danish CookiesFrom ambus 3 years ago
How to make it
- Melt ghee and freeze until it becomes solid.
- Then remove from freezer and bring to room temperature
- Beat ghee and sugar till creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and beaten egg;beat for 2 minutes.
- Now fold in the flour and knead to a soft & smooth dough.
- If dough is too soft,add extra flour.
- Fill cookie press with the dough,form desired shapes on an ungreased baking tray about 1" apart.
- Bake until edges are golden (8-10 minutes).
- Cool slightly on tray,then transfer to wire-rack
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Ghee Happy13 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers221 members
Anything Goes286 members
FROM SCRATCH145 members
Tried And True Recipes38 members
A Cookie Jar57 members
Halal Creations65 members
Quick And Easy25 members
My Passion Is Baking62 members