Gluten Free Apple Upside-down CakeFrom laurieg 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup margerine or butter shopping list
- 4 apples sliced thin shopping list
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamin shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten Free pancake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamin shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup of milk shopping list
How to make it
- Melt margarine/butter in a cast iron pan (I used a 10 inch)
- slowly add in Brown sugar/white sugar and cinnamin and stirr til blended
- layer apples into the cinnamin and butter
- reduce heat to very low and let cook while
- in a seperate bowl mix
- pancake mix, sugar, egg, vanilla , milk and cinnamin
- spoon mixture over the apples evenly, it will be thick so I just added a teaspoon around until apples where just about covered.
- bake at 350 for 30-35minutes until top springs back to touch
- allow to cool and flip over. You may need a large spatula to keep the apples in place. i had a little trouble with this part as you can see in the picture.
The Cooklaurieg Wilmington, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!