Sweet And Sour CabbageFrom FavoriteFixins 4 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 4 tablespoons canola shopping list
- 1 head napa cabbage, rinsed, drained, shredded shopping list
- 4 scallions, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 6 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add canola oil. Cook the Napa cabbage, carrots and scallions until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan, mix together the sugar, rice wine vinegar, and soy sauce. Once sugar dissolves, add to cabbage, mix well and serve.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!